Let's start with this, based from the website "bibliotecapleyades", details a segment on the Watchers from which Amram (Moses' father) had seen in his vision. Here states this:
"It is in Manuscript B, however, and the undesignated one succeeding it, that truly splendid material, which can hardly be referred to as testamentary, emerges. This consists again of a visionary recital of the most intense kind, similar to that in Chapters 1 and 2, the Firm Foundation materials above and in Chapter 7."
"Here, too, several identifications are made. First, in Line 13 of Manuscript B, the Enochic ‘Watchers’ are identified with ‘the serpent’ with ‘the visage of a viper’- evidently the same serpent that is connected to the downfall of man in the Adam and Eve story. We have probably already encountered him, as well, in the Tree of Evil text above. Three more names are accorded him: ‘Belial’, ‘Prince of Darkness’ and ‘King of Evil'. This latter name, Melchi Jeshua, is to be contrasted with the well-known terminology integrally involved with Jesus’ Messianic and eschatological priesthood, Melchi Zedek / ‘King of Righteousness’, (Heb. 5-7), a subject that has interested scholars heretofore. The latter has two other synonyms, the Archangel Michael, the guardian Angel of Israel, and the Prince of Light (E.3.2)."
"Manuscript B Fragment 1 (9) [... 1 saw Watchers] (10) in my vision, the dream-vision. Two (men) were fighting over me, saying ...
(11) and holding a great contest over me. I asked them, ‘Who are you, that you are thus empo[wered over me?’ They answered me, ‘We]
(12) [have been em]powered and rule over all mankind.’ They said to me, ‘Which of us do yo[u choose to rule (you)?’ I raised my eyes and looked.]
(13) [One] of them was terr[i]fying in his appearance, [like a serpent, [his] cl[oa]k many-colored yet very dark...
(14) [And I looked again], and ... in his appearance, his visage like a viper, and [wearing ...]
(15) [exceedingly, and all his eyes ...]
Fragment 2 (1) [... em]powered over you ...
(2) [I replied to him,] ‘This [Watcher,] who is he?’ He answered me, ‘This Wa[tcher ...]
(3) [and his three names are Belial and Prince of Darkness] and King of Evil.’ I said, ‘My lord, what dom[inion ...?’]
(4) [’and his every way is darkened, his every work da[rk]ened. In Darkness he ...
(5) [Yo]u saw, and he is empowered over all Darkness, while I [am empowered over all light.]
(6) [... from] the highest regions to the lowest I rule over all Light, and over al[1 that is of God. I rule over (every) man]
Fragment 3 (1) [of His grace and peace. Over all the sons of Lig]ht have] I been empowered.’ I asked him, [What are your names ... ?’]
(2) He [s]aid to me, ‘[My] three names are [Michael and Prince of Light and King of Righteousness.’]
Here we see the two watchers battling for the state of mankind. One watcher is called "Michael", leader of the "Sons of light", and the other is called "Belial", who is the leader of the "Sons of darkness". Belial is decribed as having a "Visage" of a serpent, and having a cloak of dark colors. Then also states that the "eyes" that he sees, thus belonging to the Peacock symbolism.
Knowing and understanding the Peacock symbolism belonging to the God "Indra", who would be the God "Murugan", "Vishnu" and "Krishna", shows that this is really Michael the Archangel (Bacchus, Dionysus, Hermes). Like I stated before, they changed the names of these beings, thus confusing the readers. "Murugan" is the son of Parvati and Shiva, who would be called the "Son of God", who defeats the Asuras.
The other God or "Watcher" is the God of fire, who is known as Agni. He is the one that brought the Children of Israel (Aryans) into the lands of India and China, and is the one called "Azazil" who is of the Jinn race. This is why I had stated in the Chapter "Legend of the Bird", that this God has nothing to do with the serpent or Dragon, but the fiery bird, which is now dubbed the "Red dragon". This is Set as the fire God, who is Acala, leading back to AGNI.
The God Murugan is very much connected to the symbols of Saturn, thus connecting to "Father", the "Son", and the "Holy Ghost" of Christianity. They would be known as "Amun" (Amen), Mut, and Khonsu. Enlil, Ninlil and Sin (or Nergal). Zeus (Hades) Persephone and Zagreus, then to Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.
So, since this literature was said to be based on the "Dead Sea Scrolls", it's noted that these are fake, in which I'm not surprised. Based on them writing in the names like "Michael" shows they that they tried to overlap fake documents in which are forgeries, and to prove the Israelites were in Egypt (Khem) and went to Israel in the Middle East.